You're one step closer.
Complete your bachelor's degree at Otterbein. Make an easy transition from a 2-year to a 4-year degree by completing your bachelor’s degree at Otterbein. Business, our degree completion major, is uniquely designed for adult students who have already completed 64 semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) of transferrable credit.
See our course catalog for more information about program courses and requirements.
Take the next step. To meet with a transfer advisor, call Adult and Transfer Enrollment Services, 614.823.1356, or email@example.com, or visit http://www.otterbein.edu/earndegree.
Core Requirements (24 hours)
- TYS/COMM 3700 - The Emerging Leader
- MATH 1220 or MATH 1240 - Statistics (required for Psych concentration)
- LANG 1050 - Language and Culture
- INST 3500 or 4000 - students choose a dyad
- SYE - adult specific class that includes e-portfolio assessment
Major Requirements (20 hours)
- ECON 2100 - Principles of Microeconomics or ECON 2200 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ACCT 2000 - Financial Accounting
- MGT 3000 - Principles of Management
- MKT 2000 - Principles of Marketing
- FIN 3400 - Business Finance
Major Electives (20 Hours)
Any five (5) courses under the Business listings: MGT, MKT, HRM, IBM, BADM, ECON, and/or FIN.