facebook twitter flickr you tube pinterest
Campus Life

Current Students

We hope you'll stay awhile.

For current students, the housing process is easy! All housing-related forms can be found on the Residence Life channel of My O-Zone, including petitions for Housing Agreement Termination, Housing Obligation Exemption, and more.

Summer/Break Housing

Space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Students may request a roommate of their choice but will be assigned roommates if they do not notify the Residence Life Office.

Break Housing
Students may request to stay on campus during break periods. If approved, students will be assessed an additional charge and may be required to move to a break housing location. More information about break housing options, including summer housing options, will be made available closer to each break.

To find the current cost for break housing, please visit the Business Office website.

Summer Housing
The cost for summer housing is billed on a daily basis. Students may stay continuously from the end of spring semester to the beginning of fall semester, provided they are residing in the University residence halls for fall semester.

While no meal plan is offered during the summer, students can purchase individual meals at cost when the dining hall is open. A kitchen is also available in the summer housing residence hall.

If you are interested in summer housing, please contact Laura Farley at 614-823-1250. The deadline to request summer housing is May 1st.

To find the current cost for summer housing, please visit the Business Office website.

/ Office of Residence Life

The Office of Residence Life is located in the back of Hanby Hall on Cochran Alley.

Office Hours
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer)

p/ 614.823.1250
e/ reslife@otterbein.edu

Quick Links