facebook twitter flickr you tube pinterest
Campus Life

Accommodations for Disabilities

Residence Life feels living on campus enhances your Otterbein University experience, and we strive to make this possible for all students, including those with disabilities.

Disability Services, in collaboration with Residence Life, provides residential accommodations for students with documented disabilities. In order for an accommodation to be considered, students must return the Housing Accommodation Request Form to the Disability Services Coordinator. Please also consult the Academic Support Center for further questions and clarification.

/ Office of Residence Life

The Office of Residence Life is located in the back of Hanby Hall on Cochran Alley.

Office Hours
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer)

p/ 614.823.1250
e/ reslife@otterbein.edu

Quick Links