facebook twitter flickr you tube pinterest
Future Students

Degrees for Veterans, ROTC Programs for Students at Otterbein University

Otterbein University recognizes the enormous sacrifice and contribution military personnel make to society. Returning veterans find individualized attention from Otterbein's dedicated staff, helping to ease their transition to civilian and university life as you pursue your degree.

Through military service, veterans develop leadership, teamwork, discipline and countless other skills. These are skills that are highly valued in the classroom and the work place. Combining these intangible skills with a formal education gives veterans the competitive edge with prospective employers.

Otterbein is approved to provide education to eligible veterans, widows and children of veterans and reservists. Individual eligibility and equivalent educational benefits are determined by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). To determine eligibility, visit the GI Bill website. Otterbein is a proud participant in the national Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program.

GI Yellow Ribbon Program

Otterbein is proud to be a participant in the national Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program to help U.S. military veterans attend college and earn degrees.

/ find out more

ROTC Programs

Flags of the Military

Students interested in obtaining an officer’s commission in the United States Air Force or Army may enroll in Reserved Officer Training Corps (ROTC) classes.

/ read the handbook

/ Transfer Students

The Office of Admission is located in Clippinger Hall,
102 W. College Ave.

Office Hours
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.


p/ 614.823.1500

/ VIP Login

/ Find Out More

/ See Also...

Spotlight On...

Army Veteran degrees in Global Studies

Alex Thibodeaux

“When I salute the flag, I can’t explain the feeling that I get. You’re doing something that is unselfish.” That’s how adult student and Army veteran Alex Thibodeaux explains what drives him to his goal of completing his bachelor’s degree in Global Studies.