Associate Degree in Nursing to Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Advance Your Career
The ADN to MSN program offers associate degree nurses and current associate degree nursing students an opportunity to pursue a master's degree as a Nursing Service Administrator, Clinical Nurse Leader, or Family Nurse Practitioner.
Otterbein's advantages for you:
- Online and one evening per week courses
- Part time one course per quarter tracks
- High passing rate on certification exams
- Small class size
- Expert caring faculty
- Graduate level courses early in the program
- Apply before graduating from your associate degree nursing program
ADN to MSN Program
< Back to Programs
The Graduate School is located in Roush Hall, room 208.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dorothy Crider MS, RN
Graduate Nursing Admissions Counselor/Recruiter