Timing. Instincts. Vision.
They can make all the difference. They separate proficient from excellent. They recalibrate momentum. They shift course. They change the outcome---for the better.
At Otterbein, we don’t want our students to learn how to play the game. We want them to change it. In business, it’s not enough anymore to just adapt to change.
You have to lead it with…
…innovative, entrepreneurial thinking
…real problem-solving capabilities
…collaboration that improves organizational processes.
There are decisions in life that can change everything. Pursuing an advanced degree at Otterbein is one of them. Change the game!
Our MBA program is for those who want to do more than just challenge the status quo. It’s for leaders who want to produce real success quotients.
- MBA launched in 1997; Bachelor’s-to-MBA program created in 2006
- Student-to-faculty ratio is 12:1
- Cost per credit hour: $618 (total program cost is $22,248, not including books)
- Admission in fall and spring semesters; prerequisite requirements can be started summer semester
- Located in nationally recognized Westerville, OH
- Average age: 33
- Average work experience: 6 years
- Average GPA: 3.5
- Male: 53%; Female: 47%
- More than 600 MBA alumni hold various key positions at industry-leading employers.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
- “My degree was a fantastic experience and one that I would recommend to others." -- Elizabeth Mack, 2013
- "Working with a local non-profit for our capstone project was unique and probably the most beneficial experience of my MBA." -- Abigail Fry, 2013
- “This program has provided me with a quality education and a great network of fellow alumni, professors and school administrators who truly care about my overall development as an individual.” – Jean-Claude Ndongo, 2013
- Take a look at other MBA Alumni testimonials