Meet the MBA Faculty
Our faculty are practitioners, scholars and experts in their field, and they create a challenging, collaborative, and innovative learning environment. They care about your success as much as you do.
MBA Full-time faculty
Kyriacos Aristotelous, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics
Office: 405 Roush Hall
Don E. Eskew, Ph.D.
Professor of Management and Human Resources
Office: 419 Roush Hall
Bill Harper, Ph.D.
Office: 139 Towers Hall
Hyuk Kim, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of International Business/Strategy
Office: Roush 453
Shirine Mafi, Ph.D.
Department of Business, Accounting and Economics
Dennis J. Whalen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance
Office: 403 Roush Hall
MBA Adjunct Profiles
MBA Adjunct Faculty
- Claudia Herrington, JD, Law (Risk Management)
- Gary Landsettle, MBA (Product Development & Innovation)
- Slava Nikitin, MS (Data Analytics)
- Jeff Ankrom, PhD, Economics (Managerial Economics)
- Jane Harf, MA, Political Science (Sustainability)
- Tom Voight (Capstone)