Silent Witness Program
We live and work in a small community, and we all like to think of it as "home." And, while we would wish otherwise, it is often true that members of our extended family here on campus may cause problems for others or have experienced problems themselves. When crimes occur that affect our community, several things can be said with absolute certainty of fact:
- Because our campus is small, it is almost certain that someone has either seen the event take place or know of someone who did.
- There is a greater likelihood that someone has heard or seen something or someone which leads them to believe that they were either involved or know the persons who were.
- Someone wishes to provide Otterbein police with information, but does not wish to be identified as the party providing the information.
- To this end, we have provided a completely anonymous method of contacting the campus police department to provide timely information.
- Whether you saw it, heard it, or heard about it, you may be able to assist us in resolving campus crime issues by providing us with information.
- If you see a crime or incident that you want to report to us, click the link on the bottom right column.
/ Otterbein Police
Call (24 hours)
194 West Main St.
Westerville, OH 43081
Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
(4:00 p.m. in the summer)
Fax: (614) 823-1999
/ Also see...