Week One - Expanded Student Services
Week One Expanded Student Services - August 26, 27, and 28.
Announcing expanded student services for students! Stop in and take care of business during extended evening hours. These offices will be open for your convenience until 6 p.m. during the first week of fall semester. (Look for the red balloons marking each door.)
- Center for Student Success (Barlow Hall)
- Financial Aid ( Barlow Hall)
- Registrar (Towers Hall)
- Adult and Transfer Office (Towers Hall)
- The Graduate School – Towers 23 offices
- Center for Career and Professional Development (Barlow Hall)
- Get your ID! Center for Student Involvement (Campus Center open till midnight)
- Billing Questions? Student Accounts (25 W Home St)
Representatives from campus offices will be on hand to provide personal service. Take advantage of the extended hours to get your questions answered, have your student ID made, or find out more about student and career services.
Parking permits - must be purchased online here. Once the parking decal order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email advising you to pick up the parking decal at the Otterbein Police Department, located at 194 West Main Street. After 5 p.m., use the phone next to the door to summon an officer to retrieve your parking permit.
Questions? Call Adult and Transfer Admission (614) 823-1356 or The Graduate School (614) 823-3210.
/ Adult and Transfer Links
/ Virtual Tour
/ VIP Login
Join us at our upcoming Open House Dec. 17, 2013
Join us for Spring 2014
Orientation Jan. 23, 2014
Mark Moffitt, Director of Adult and Transfer Admission
Location: Towers Hall
1 South Grove St., Westerville, OH 43081
p / 614.823.1356 Email us