facebook twitter flickr you tube pinterest
Future Students

Academic Progress and Withdrawl

Academic Standing and Satisfactory Academic Progress

Academic Standing and Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF) are ways of measuring a student’s successful completion of coursework toward a degree at Otterbein University.

Withdrawal from the University

Please be aware that financial aid funds are awarded to a student under the assumption that the student will attend school for the entire period for which the assistance is awarded. When a student withdraws, the student may no longer be eligible for the full amount of funds that the student was originally scheduled to receive.  Read more about Withdrawal from the University and Financial Aid (PDF).

/ Additional Information

/ Undergraduate Admission

The Office of Admission is located in Clippinger Hall, 102 W. College Ave.

Office Hours
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer)


p/ 614.823.1500
e/ uotterb@otterbein.edu

/ Financial Aid Office

Financial Aid is located in Barlow Hall, 88 Cochran Alley

p/ 614.823.1502
e/ financialaid@otterbein.edu