YES! The MBA Program has prerequisite classes that are required of all MBA students:
- ACCT 2000 – Financial Accounting
- ECON 2100 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 2200 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- MATH 1240 – Statistics 1 (this also has the prerequisite of MATH 1150 – College Algebra)
- MBA 5100 – Business Essentials (required for non-business majors only)
All prerequisite courses must be completed with a grade of "B" or better. These courses are prerequisites to many of the core courses in the MBA program and require a firm grasp of the content in them.