How to Apply
Get Started on your MA in Educational Mathematics
Rolling admission for the Master of Arts in Educational Mathematics allows applications to the program any term.
Requirements for Admission
In order to be admitted into the Master of Arts in Educational Mathematics, applicants must have an AYA licensure in Integrated Mathematics or be a math educator holding a bachelor's degree in mathematics or a closely related area from a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants must also have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply to the MAEM Program
- Complete the online application. The application fee is $40.(The application is available through the Otterbein University Graduate School website. Click here to start your application.)
- Submit Official transcripts for all previous college and/or university work
- Submit two recommendation forms (use this form)
- Submit a personal statement
- Submit a professional resume
Once all materials are received your file will be sent to the Admission Committee for review. We know you are eager to know the decision, so we complete this process as quickly as possible to notify you of the admissions decision. Typically this will take about one week from the time your file is received by the Admissions Committee. If you have any questions about our Master of Arts in Educational Mathematics program, please contact Amy Featherstone at 614-823-3271 or email@example.com.