Otterbein University is hosting the Ross Leadership Institute Series, a professional development opportunity that is free and open to the public.
The Ross Leadership Institute is dedicated to raising the quality of leadership in business, education, nonprofit and government organizations. By bringing together proven leaders, we provide focused responses to critical leadership needs through a variety of resources, including: leadership developments programs, courses, consulting, coaching, and presentations. That includes coordinating and guiding an organization's overall leadership development efforts.
President and CEO, Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Date: Tuesday, Sept 20
Where: Otterbein University - Roush Hall, Rm 114
27 South Grove Street, Westerville, OH 43081
2016 Ross Leadership Hour Dates
To register, please email Debbie@RossLeadership.com or register online.
Past Ross Leadership Speakers
- August 16, 2016 - Cathy Lyttle, VP, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, Worthington Industries
- July 19, 2016 - Pastor Vaughn Bell, Lead Pastor at the Triumphant Church of God
- Apr. 19, 2016 - Jack Park, football analyst and commentator
- Mar. 15, 2016 - Jane Meeks, Co-Founder and CEO, Healthcare Alignment Advisors, LLC
- Feb. 16, 2016 - David Teed, Queensland Investment Corporation
- Jan. 13, 2016 - Jane Grote Abell, Chair. Donato's Board of Trustees and Founder
- Nov. 17, 2015 - Lillian Lowery, Ed.D., President and CEO, FutureReady Columbus
- Oct. 20, 2015 - Anne Gallagher, President, Gallagher Consulting Group
- Sept. 15, 2015 - Debbie Johnson, Director, Ross Leadership Institute & Vice President, Upper Arlington City Council
- Aug. 2015 - Dr. Kathy Krendl, President, Otterbein University
- July 2015 - Marsha Ryan, Former Administrator Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation and Executive with American Electric Power, Contributing Author, Coach and Consultant, Ross Leadership Institute Founder
- May 2015 - Jay Martin, Men's Soccer Coach, Wesleyan University
- April 2015 - Bill Lhota, Former President COTA and AEP Executive, currently Board Chair for QICParc and CampusParc. (contributing author, ethics courses/programs, speaking) and a Ross Leadership Founder
- March 2015 - Lt. General Dennis McCarthy, USMC (retired), Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs
- Feb. 2015 - Betty Montogomery, Former Ohio Attorney General, Former Auditor of State and Former State Senator, President of Montgomery Consulting Group and Of Counsel with MacMurray Petersen & Shuster LLC
- Jan. 2015 - Jim Kunk, Regional President, The Huntington National Bank
- Nov. 2014 - Doug Smith, former CEO of Kraft Foods Canada
- Oct. 2014 - Dwight Smith, founder of Sophisticated System, Inc. (SSI)
- Sept. 2014 - Clark Price, former president of the Ohio Society of CPAs
About the Ross Leadership Institute
Founded in 2012, the Ross Leadership Institute is named in honor of two leaders who have had a major impact on our community, Richard M. “Dick” and Elizabeth M. “Libby” Ross.
Dick Ross was president of Ross Labs, the nation’s leading manufacturer of infant formula, which began as a family business, M & R Dietetic, founded by his father Stanley along with Harry Moore in 1903. Together, Dick and Libby demonstrated tremendous leadership in the arts, education and heath care. The served on many boards and were leading philanthropists in the central Ohio community. They received the Ohio Arts Council Governor’s Award in 1991. After her husband’s death, Libby continued her community leadership and received the Columbus Foundation’s Harrison M. Sayre Award in 1999.
In addition to the lecture series, the Ross Leadership Institute offers daily Leadership Minutes and leadership development programs, courses, coaching, consulting and presentations. Learn more at www.rossleadership.com.