Department of Education
University of Virginia, Ph.D. Educational Evaluation, 2000
The Ohio State University, M.A. Instructional Design and Technology, 1997
University of Dayton, B.S. Elementary Education, 1993 Research and Teaching Interests
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Technology integration
- Teaching and learning in technology-rich settings
- Raven Society, University of Virginia, 2000
- Mary Catherine Ellwein Award, Curry School of Education, University of Virginia, 1999 Honoree for the Seven Society Fellowship for Superb Teaching, University of Virginia, 1999
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society, Ohio State University, 1997
- Golden Apple Achiever Award for Teaching, Ashland Oil Corporation, 1995
- Kilbane, C. (2008). Preservice teachers application of a problem-solving approach on multimedia cases. Action in Teacher Education. 30, 1.
- Milman, N. & Kilbane, C. R. (2005). Digital teaching portfolios: Catalysts for fostering authentic professional development. Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology. 31, 3.
- Kilbane, C. R. & Milman, N.B. (2005).The Digital teaching portfolio workbook; Understanding the portfolio process. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- Kilbane, C. R., & Milman, N.B. (2003). The Digital teaching portfolio handbook: A how-to guide for educators. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.