Department of Health and Sport Sciences
Associate Professor Education
The Ohio State University, PhD
Seton Hall University's Stillman School of Business, MBA in Sport Management
Brooklyn University, BA in Economics
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Enjoyed a two-decade career in commodity trading, finance, and marketing with such firms as Prudential Securities, Deutsche Bank, and Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein.
- Recipient of Otterbein Teacher of the Year award.
- Member of Global Advisory Board of Peace Players International.
- Recipient of Alex and Betty Schoenbaum Scholarship at Ohio State.
- Recipient of Student Excellence Award at Seton Hall University.