Teri L. Walter, Ph.D.
Health and Sport Sciences
Health & Sport Sciences, 106
- The University of Toledo in Higher Education Administration, PhD, 1994
- Miami University (of Ohio),MA degree in Biodynamics of Human Performance, 1985
- Miami University (of Ohio), BS degree in Physical Education and Health Education, 1983
- Walter, T., Quint, A., Fischer, K, & Kiger, J. (March, 2011). Active Movement Warm-up Routines. The Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, & Dance, 82 (3), 23-31.
Affiliations & Awards
- Ohio Association (OAHPERD) and American Alliance for Health
- Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD)
- The North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM)
- National Intramural and Recreation Association (NIRSA)