We are excited in your interest of scheduling a group visit to Otterbein University. The Office of Admission offers tours to groups of no more than 40 students during the academic school year (September-April) on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays on a first-come first-served basis. Group visits are limited to current high school students only. Due to limited number of resources the Office of Admission will be unable to accommodate students of elementary or middle school age.
With a campus tour we also like to give a general information session to students regarding the admission process, scholarships, and financial aid. We will also provide materials for students to take home with them. The total program lasts approximately two-and a half hours. Additional activities can be requested but will depend on the availability of the specific department or faculty member.
- Requests must be made at least three weeks in advance. Please have a few dates in mind. We will try our best to accommodate your top choice, but an alternative date may be needed due to staffing or other events on campus.
- We have two visit options. Our morning session begins at 9:15 am and concludes approximately at 11am. The afternoon session begins at 1:15pm and ends approximately at 3pm.
- One chaperone is needed for every ten (10) students visiting campus. Chaperones are required to be with the group the entire time of the scheduled visit.
- The tour is a one (1) hour walking tour and will give students a general overview of our campus. Please encourage students to wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate apparel.
- The Office of Admission does not provide lunch. Groups interested in eating on campus may reach out to Dining Services at 614-823-1879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please complete Group Visit Request Form to submit your request.
Questions can be directed to the Office of Admission at 614-823-1500 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on our campus soon!