Exam Accommodations may include:
- Additional time
- Distraction reduced space
- Spell Check/Word Processing
- Use of calculator
Students have three exam options available:
1. Take the exam with the class.
2. Take the exam with appropriate accommodations, if the students and the instructor agree to a time and place.
3. Schedule quizzes/exams with Disability Services (at least 3 business days prior to the start time).
Procedures for scheduling exams with Disability Services/Academic Support Center (ASC):
1. Provide professor with Accommodation Verification Letter and Exam Scheduling Form at the beginning of the semester.
2. Together with professor, complete the Exam Scheduling Form including contact information for both the student and professor, the dates/times for all quizzes/tests/exams that will be scheduled with Disability Services, how the tests will be sent to Disability Services, and how the tests should be returned to the professor.
Note: Exam Scheduling Forms are required to schedule quizzes/tests/exams with Disability Services! Students should discuss extenuating circumstances or concerns with our staff. Please contact Mike Rue, the Testing Coordinator, for any questions or concerns surrounding tests with our office. Mike can be reached via email MRue@otterbein.edu or phone (614) 823-1264.