Support and foster the music activities, students, and faculty of the Department of Music at Otterbein University and to affirm the values of music and its heritage as a part of the Otterbein experience.
Become a Friend of Music at Otterbein
You can play a key role in supporting the growth and development of the Department of Music and our talented young musicians.
With any gift you make to the Department of Music, you become a Friend of Music! Your contribution counts toward your annual fund giving. From time to time, you will receive special announcements and other communications that will recognize your status as a valued partner in the efforts to make your Department of Music great.
For more information, please contact Cheryl or John Hill or Kris Lehman, or click here to download and print the Friends of Music donation form.
Thank you for helping to orchestrate our future growth and success!
Board of Directors
- Executive Board
- President: Timothy J. Bright, '77
- Co-Vice-Presidents: *Mike Porretta, '00; Julie Wells Porretta, '03
- 2nd Vice President: Kimberly Fippin Hoessly, '81
- Secretary: Kris A. Lehman, '81
- Co-Treasurers: *Cheryl Freeman Hill, '87; John E. Hill, '83
- Department of Music Chairperson: Dennis Davenport
- Board Members
- *Todd and Patti Anderson
- Lori Green
- Stephen Grinch, '98
- Jane Horn, '50
- *Cindy Swartz Hughes, '02; Evan Hughes, '02
- *Eileen Fagan Huston, '57; *Ted Huston, '57
- Richard Kotila
- Gary R. Tirey, H'91
*=joint/couple board seat