New Moon, New Year, New Commitments
I love a new year to start anew with seeds of intentions. What will you do to challenge yourselves and raise the bar in this new year? Maybe being an Otterbein Alumna/us Volunteer? Networker? Advocate? Learner?
Here are the January/February events where you can matter to our students, to challenge yourself and/or plant a seed of intention.
- Wednesday, January 18, 3 pm Cowan Hall - Martin Luther King Convocation
- Saturday, January 21, 5 and 7 pm - Women's and Men's Basketball vs. Capital
- Wednesday, February 1, 6 pm - Greek Student-Alumni Networking, Old Bag of Nails, 24 N. State St.
- Thursday, February 2, 7 pm - Science Lecture, Battelle Fine Arts Center: "The Animal Guide to Finding Love and Raising Kids", Dr. Jennifer Verdolin
- Tuesday, February 21, 10:30 am - Student-Alumni Networking Experience, Old Bag of Nails, 24 N. State St.
If you are interested in being an alumna/us networker, please contact me for details on how you can share your career experience with the students.
Becky Fickel Smith '81
Executive Director of Alumni Relations