Otterbein now offers scholarships for alumni who want to enroll in graduate programs. If you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from Otterbein, you may enroll as a graduate student and be eligible for tuition reduction of $200 per credit hour to be used over the three terms of enrollment in a 12-month period (including summer) beginning with semester of initial enrollment.
These new scholarships are a pilot project for alumni interested in graduate coursework in Allied Health, Business, Education and Math Education programs.
- Alumni must have earned a bachelors or master’s degree from Otterbein.
- Eligible to students starting after fall, 2015.
- Scholarship is to be used over the three terms of enrollment in a 12-month period (including summer), beginning with semester of initial enrollment.
- Scholarship is not applied if any other tuition waiver/scholarship is used (education waivers for teachers, graduate assistants, Otterbein employee.)
- Students may take regular credit bearing courses. Nursing courses are NOT available for scholarships. Internships, workshops and grants or contracted courses also are not included.
- Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA, cumulative.
Apply to The Graduate School