Reunion Class Volunteers
There are a variety of tasks that would match many different skills and talents. Let us know if you would like to be a part of the planning committee and please keep in mind committee members do not have to live locally. We anticipate one meeting per year and then three meetings the year leading up to the big event.
- 65th, 60th and 55th Reunions: Classes of 1961, 1956 and 1951, you are invited to celebrate your reunions at Alumni Weekend April 22-23, 2016.
- 50th Reunion: Class of 1966 (50th Reunion: April 22-24, 2016). Planning is well underway for your 50th Reunion! Make plans now to return to campus on Alumni Weekend April 22-24, 2016. Detailed information and official Event Registration will be available after March 1, 2016. Contact Laurie Draper for more information.
- 45th and 40th Reunions: Classes of 1970 and 1975, your reunions will take place at Homecoming Sept. 25-26, 2015. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- 25th Reunion: Class of 1990, your reunion will take place at Homecoming Sept. 25-26, 2015. Save the date and if you would like to be on the planning committee, please email email@example.com.
- Zero Year Reunion: Class of 2015, your Zero Year Reunion will take place at Homecoming Sept. 25-26, 2015. Save the date and if you would like to be on the planning committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homecoming and Alumni Weekend Volunteers
Otterbein hosts two weekends per year where we encourage each and every alumni to return home. Homecoming is held annually in September and Alumni Weekend in April. During these signature events, we see approximately 500-1,000 alumni on-campus. As always, we would appreciate day-of event support. If you would like to be a part of the excitement, just email email@example.com and let us know of your availability and weekend of interest.