Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement® teaches strategies to help you:
- Successfully manage your 401(k)
- Determine which investments work best for you
- Increase income from personal retirement plans
| || |
- Control your health care costs
- Reduce your estate taxes
- Transfer your estate to the loved ones and charities of your choice
| Financial Basics |
- Retirement income: perception and reality
- Nine reasons people fail financially in retirement
- Using credit wisely
- Making your money last
- Emergency reserves
- Mutual funds
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Asset allocation
|Estate Planning |
- Importance of estate planning
- Distributing assets at your death
- Joint ownership
- Taxes and your estate
|Your Retirement Income |
- Sources of retirement income
- Social Security and you
- The value of tax-deferred contributions
- Personal retirement plans
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Taking money out of employer retirement plans
|Risk Management |
- Ways to manage risk
- Health insurance and Medicare
- Long-term care
- Company benefits
- Types of life insurance
|Individual Retirement Planning Consultation |
Everyone who attends this course is entitled to a personal retirement planning consultation after the course.
Each session consists of four classes. Choose either Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Location: Otterbein University, Roush Hall, 27 S. Grove St., Westerville, OH.
Workshops are available on each of the following Tuesdays or
Thursdays from February 24 to March 19, 2015.
|Month ||Day |
|February ||24 |
|March ||3 |
|March ||10 |
|March ||17 || |
|Month ||Day |
|February ||26 |
|March ||5 |
|March ||12 |
|March ||19 |
All sessions 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. and meet in the boardroom of Roush Hall, room 338.
Tuition is $89 and you can bring a spouse or friend for no additional cost.
Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Ryan M. Dunlap, Senior Vice President and Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Robert W. Faulkner, Vice President and Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Andrew J. Grant, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management