Financial Strategies for Business Owners:
Securing Your Legacy: Protect Your Asset from Taxes and Competitors
Sponsored by Otterbein University's MBA and Adult & Transfer Programs
| Pre Planning |
- Assembling your advisory team
- Anticipating stakeholder goals
- Reviewing curb appeal
- Evaluating strategies
- Execute your plan for future
- Update wealth management strategy
- Succession planning
|Securing Your Legacy |
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Special Needs
- Second Marriage/Prior Children relationships planning
- Unmarried Couples planning
|Short Term Planning |
- Reviewing Market Analysis
- Continuing business “clean up”
- How will purchase be made?
- Restricted stock?
- Running the company
|Estate Planning |
- Calculating your estate
- Trust planning
- Tax Planning
|Retirement Account and Fiduciary Responsibilities |
- 401(k) & Individual 401(k)
- Pension Plans
- Safe Harbor
Each session consists of four classes. Choose either Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Location: Otterbein University, Roush Hall, Room 338, 27 S. Grove St., Westerville, OH.
Workshops are available on each of the following Tuesdays or
Thursdays from May 12 to May 28, 2015.
|Month ||Day |
|May ||12 |
|May ||19 |
|May ||26 || |
|Month ||Day |
|May ||14 |
|May ||21 |
|May ||28 |
All sessions 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. and meet in the boardroom of Roush Hall, room 338.
Tuition is $89 per person (limit 2).
Click here to register. For questions, please contact Mark Moffitt at email@example.com or 614.823.1108.