facebook twitter flickr you tube pinterest

Accommodations for Disabilities

Residence Life feels living on campus enhances your Otterbein University experience, and we strive to make this possible for all students, including those with disabilities.

Residence Life provides residential and dining accommodations for students with documented disabilities. In order for an accommodation to be considered, students must return the Housing Accommodation Request Form to the Director of Residence Life by the deadline stated on the form.

Requests for Emotional Support Animals (ESAs)
must be submitted by June 1 for new, incoming fall residents, by November 1 for spring semester and by February 1 for returning students requesting the ESA for either summer or fall semester to allow for approval prior to housing selection/placement. Requests received after these deadlines will be considered for the following semester. 

Students with academic accommodation needs should contact the Disability Services Coordinator in the Academic Support Center.

/ Office of Residence Life

The Office of Residence Life is located in the back of Hanby Hall on Cochran Alley.

Office Hours
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

p/ 614.823.1250
e/ reslife@otterbein.edu

Quick Links