The Center for Career & Professional Development at Otterbein University invites employers to promote full-time, part-time and internship opportunities which are appropriate for students, graduates and alumni on our online job posting systems, Cardinal Careers and the Central Ohio Consortium Jobline (COC). These services are FREE to all employers.
You can use COC and Cardinal Careers to:
- Post jobs and internships at no cost
- Create and edit company profiles
- View and manage student applications and more!
Central Ohio Consortium JobLine
Positions on the Central Ohio Consortium site are also shared with Capital University, Ohio Dominican University, Ohio Wesleyan University, Wittenberg University and Urbana University. To register and post positions:
- Go to the COC website: https://www.myinterfase.com/ohiojobline/employer/home.aspx
- If you are already registered (or previously registered), enter your username and password.
- To register, click on Register Here, create a username and password, then enter your organization information and contact information.
- You may then post your position. You are in control of how long the position remains active. Please include important details such as: position description, qualifications, work schedule and flexibility (especially with internships), pay, location.
All postings are subject to approval by each school's career office.
Positions on this site will only be visible to members of the Otterbein University community. To use Cardinal Careers, go to www.myinterfase.com/otterbein/employer.
If you have posted positions with us before, your organization should already be in the system - just follow the instructions to see if your organization is listed. If you are a new employer you can create a new registration by clicking on "Register." Once your account is activated, posting positions and using the system is easy. If you need assistance, please contact Ryan Brechbill, at email@example.com or call (614) 823-1456.
/ Center for Career & Professional Development
The Center for Career & Professional Development is located on the corner of Grove and Home streets near the center of campus behind "The Rock."
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Ryan Brechbill, Director
e / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Strausser, Associate Director/Internship Coordinator
e / email@example.com
Marilyn Williams, Admin. Asst.
e / firstname.lastname@example.org
p / 614.823.1456
f / 614.823.3052
Center for Career & Professional Development
1 South Grove Street
Westerville, OH 43081
Schedule an appointment