Instructional Support Services
What Do We Do?
The Instructional Support Services (ISS) team manages 87+ technology enhanced teaching environments as well as classroom technology, integrative technologies, media production, and consultation services.
- Integration and design
- Deployment and maintenance
- Replacement cycle
- User training
- Skype use in the classroom (training and support)
- Clicker technology (training and support)
- Smart Board (deployment and user support)
- VHS to DVD
- MP3 to audio CD
- Cassette tape to audio CD
- Vinyl to audio CD
- Off air recording to DVD (75 channels available)
- Flip video to DVD
- Media duplication in bulk (CD and DVD)
- Computer based production (Jing, Camtasia Studio, iMovie,
iDVD, MS Movie Maker, Power Point, Photo Story, Flip Video)
- Ground breakings
- Technology evaluations
- Construction and design of performance and teaching spaces
Feel free to contact Instructional Support Services to inquire about event support, instructional technology, or with general questions about our classroom technology infrastructure.
Instructional Support Services HelpDesk : 614.823.1747 extension number 1
/Faculty and Staff Help Desk
Basement of Roush Hall
Mon.-Fri: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Summer: 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Submit a Help Request
The Otterbein Web Help Desk system will allow you to submit requests, update requests, and search our FAQ database.
will never ask for your password.
Any emails of a suspicious nature should be forwarded to email@example.com
/Classroom Technology Index
Check out the installed technology resources in Otterbein's teaching classrooms in the Classroom Technology Index