Pay your bill online with ePay
Reminder! Tuition and fees for Spring 2016 semester are due December 28, 2015. Students must be paid in full, have enough financial aid in process to cover fall semester charges or have selected a payment plan in the ePay system in order to remain registered for the Spring 2016 semester.
ePay, Otterbein's bill payment system, gives you and your parents 24/7 access to pay your bill online, view your student account and payment history, receive e-refunds, and manage your payment plan.
Student must know their PIN number to login:
- Don’t know your PIN and are a new undergraduate student? Please contact Admission at 614.823.1500.
- Don’t know your PIN and are a new graduate student? Please contact the Graduate School at 614.823.3210.
- If you are a current student and need a PIN reset, please contact the Help Desk at 614.823.3100.
You will be directed to the My O-Zone portal where you will need to log in using your username and password. Once you are in My O-Zone, click on the My Banner icon along the top. Click on Student. Then click on Make Payment. Lastly click on the Pay My Bill button.
Authorized User Login
Click here to login as an authorized user.
Note: Student must set up authorized user access in the system.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to set up your account, pay online, choose a payment plan and view your account online.
- Easy - Gain immediate access to your current bill, your current account balance, and unbilled student activity. You are only a couple clicks away from viewing your bill and making a payment. And it’s easy to give your parents (or others) access too.
- Secure - Pay online using a credit card or electronic check knowing your information is secured using industry standard protection.
- Convenient - Want to know when a new statement is available? Check your email. Want to make a payment during a study break at the library? No problem. Access your student bill through a web browser anywhere, anytime.
- Fast - Scrambling to meet payment deadlines is a thing of the past. Payments made through our e-Pay system will update your student account in real-time.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about ePay.
Direct deposit of your refund is now available
Otterbein University offers a great service that gives YOU the opportunity to have YOUR credit balance deposited directly into YOUR bank account. Sign up today within the ePay system.
- Quick - You will have access to funds sooner. No more waiting for the mail.
- Secure - Direct deposit is added protection against theft or time delays from lost or stolen checks.
- Convenient – Otterbein University will deposit your refund directly into your bank account, then send notification of the deposit to you via e-mail so that you know when the money has been disbursed.
- Confidential - We maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding your bank account. We will access your account only to deposit money or correct erroneous deposits.
Questions? Contact Us!
Office of Student Accounts, Otterbein University, 1 South Grove St., Westerville, Ohio 43081