The Big Give
At Otterbein we help our students dream BIG
dreams and do BIG
Our alumni go on to make BIG
contributions as engaged citizens and professionals.
And Otterbein's commitment to build a better world through service has always been BIG
Now, Otterbein is inviting you to be a part of an event as BIG
as Otterbein's heart with intentions as BIG as the founding values-
THE BIG GIVE
Otterbein-along with hundreds of area non-profits-will benefit from The Columbus Foundation's 24-hour BIG GIVE
The Columbus Foundation will match up to $1 million* for the total giving offered during this historic philanthropic event that starts at 11 a.m. EST on Tues., Sept. 17 and concludes at 11 a.m. EST on Wed., Sept. 18.
Whether you regularly give to Otterbein or have ever considered giving to Otterbein, during these extraordinary 24 hours your gift will multiply in its size, and its power to make a difference for students, faculty, research and the transformational Otterbein experience.
During this fall season of sharing, we extend our thanks for the ways you advance Otterbein's mission, whether through your leadership and service to your profession and community or through your generous support of Otterbein.
If you are inspired to help Otterbein and join in THE BIG GIVE
, we want to make sure you have the information you need:
- Complete details for THE BIG GIVE are available online at: www.columbusfoundation.org.
- Participation requires a minimum $20 gift by using a major credit card. The Columbus Foundation has generously agreed to cover all credit card fees, so 100% of donations will be directed to nonprofits.
- Please denote Otterbein in the search box as the participating member your gift is supporting for this historic philanthropic event.
- If you still have questions, Otterbein welcomes your call at either 614-823-1400 or 888-614-2600; or your email at email@example.com.
With our thanks for your Otterbein pride and consideration of this opportunity!
* Please note that all donations received during The Big Give will be matched by The Columbus Foundation through a pro-rated portion of the final match pool, giving everyone who participates the opportunity to have a percentage of their donation(s) matched.
/ Office of Annual Giving
The Office of Annual Giving is located at 131 W. Park St. Office Hours
M-F: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Contact
Matthew D'Oyly `04, director
p/ 614.823.1400 or 1.888.614.2600
Support Otterbein to set a new record!