Our one-on-one sessions let you arrange an appointment to fit your schedule. Please fill out the information below and click on the Submit button to send it to Courtright Memorial Library. A librarian will contact you by the end of the next business day to confirm your appointment.
- Get assistance in finding books, articles, and websites
- Discuss and narrow a topic for a research paper or assignment
- Refine your searching techniques
- Choose the highest-quality information to use
- In-person appointments are 15-30 minutes long
- Requests submitted Friday-Sunday will be answered on Monday
Appointments requested less than 24 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed. Call the research help desk at (614-823-1984) if you have any questions.
* Form fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Provide three possible preferred session dates and times. Hours available: 9am-8pm Monday through Thursday, 9am-5pm on Friday, and 12pm-8pm on Sunday.
Describe the research project you are working on.