Otterbein's MBA: Relevant. Applicable. Life-changing.
Be innovative and collaborative, with critical thinking and problem solving skills, and make a significant impact in your organization. Experience the Otterbein MBA...it's more than a program. It's a critical step in your next career move!
Otterbein offers a relevant MBA experience:
- business & industry coursework in core and trending topics;
- entrepreneurial and critical thinking through experiential learning;
- applicable problem-solving activities;
collaboration with diverse business & industry leaders and partners;
- and leadership, creativity and communication development.
For Students For Organizations
MBA Class Profile
- Average age: 33
- Average work experience: 6 years
- Average GPA: 3.5
- Male: 53%; Female: 47%