We can help make this a reality.
The fee for 2014-15 MBA classes is $618 per credit hour for a total of $22,248 (not including books). Additional lab, resource, and technology fees can be found in the fee schedule published by the Business Office.
Finance your education.
Otterbein is prepared to help you answer the question; how are you going to pay for your education? Graduate students are eligible for consideration for a variety of loans.
Applying for Financial Aid at Otterbein
- Obtain your PIN number from the U.S. Department of Education
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Otterbein's School Code is 003110).
- Complete the Institutional Aid Form for Graduate Students (PDF)
There is NO COST to apply for financial aid or to complete the FAFSA.
Additional information can be found on the Otterbein University Financial Aid site. Also review our suggested financial aid timeline.
The process can be completed online; however financial aid packets are available from the Graduate School upon request. Contact us at 614.823.3210 with questions.
In order to help you manage your graduate school expenses we offer a deferred payment plan and a 4 part payment plan. See the Business Office for information about payment plans.
The Business Office will send you a bill every semester. You have two payment options:
- To pay with a check or money order, send it along with the invoice to Otterbein University Business Office, One Otterbein University, Westerville, OH 43081.
- Pay online with check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). The link to our secure payment gateway is on My O-Zone.