Allied Health Care Administration Track Curriculum
This curriculum plan is for those who already hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
Core Courses - (15 hours)
- MSAH 5300 – Program Planning and Evaluation
- MSAH 5230 – Leadership and Ethics
- MSAH 5220 – Evidence-based Practice
- MSAH 5000 – Research Design (Statistics 1 prerequisite required)
- MSAH 5050 – Allied Health Care Administration
Advanced Practice Content Courses - (6 hours)
Thesis or Advanced Practicum: (Either option – repeated twice for 6 hours)
One elective course required (3 hours).
- MSAH 7000 – Thesis (6 hours)
- MSAH 6900 – Advanced Clinical Practicum (6 hours)
The elective course can be taken from any graduate level program (MSAH, MBA, Education or Nursing). Please consult your academic advisor for additional help in the selection of this course.
TOTAL GRADUATE HOURS: 30 Hours
Back to Master of Science in Allied Health Curriculum page.